The Ultimate Guide To Finding Your AllerTribe
When you enroll The Ultimate Guide to Finding Your AllerTribe, you’ll receive:
- Weekly LIVE sessions facilitated by experts in the food allergy industry. These sessions include knowledge that was built through many years of research, education, and professional experience in the food allergy industry and as living as full-time food allergy parents
- *A content binder FULL of resources customized just for YOU that will save you HOURS of searching and Google-ing and wondering who you should turn to next
- Access to digital versions of editable printables so that you don’t have to ask for the right form or what you should do next – you will have all of the relevant forms and processes right at your fingertips! We have curated this especially for you – to save you time, and to save your sanity
- A digital workbook that covers ALL of the modules so that if you can’t be with us live, you will have a resource available to carry with you all of the time. We understand that you cannot always be available when we are. We understand that things come up at work or at home that throws our schedules off. We understand that your children come first and that we have to work around their schedules. We understand that the only free time you may have is after they go to bed. So no worries! You can complete the workbook during our live sessions, or you can tune into the recorded session anytime that works for you – 24/7
- A FREE copy of Leah’s Book – Chaos to Calm
- FREE Copies of AllerCuisine’s Cookbooks
- 25% off Allie’s GF Goodies (They will customize goodies to accommodate any allergen just for our members!)
- 25% off Bakefully Yours
- A Sample Pack from BoCo Bars
- 25% off The EpiCenter Case with 4 Months of Free Monitoring
Join our online course and walk away with a personalized guide that will allow you to successfully navigate the world with food allergies in a comprehensive, manageable way. Your ultimate guide to finding your AllerTribe provides you with the sound foundation you need to talk to your friends, family, medical and educational teams. By the end of this course, you will say goodbye to stress and anxiety and will embrace your new normal with confidence.
You may also choose to sign up for the introductory course only here.